Who better to share the Seven eLements of Leadership for a New Breed of Leader than Mike Pitcher? He has developed, lived, and taught these eLements over his thirty-year career in business with giants such as Dell and Pitney Bowes.
As CEO of LeasePlan USA, a global provider of fleet management services to companies with large fleets of commercial cars and trucks, Mike lives and breathes these eLements daily. He has spoken to audiences of thousands about the Seven eLements of Leadership.
Attendees will discover:
- The #1 way leaders can engage their teams for maximum success
- Why your sphere of influence is larger than you think
- An unbelievable NEW definition of Leadership that’ll change your every interaction
- Seven eLements every successful leader should embrace (they’re not what you think)
- Why more than 40% of American workers are disengaged . . . and what to do about it
RSVP by March 13, 2017
Retired CEO of LeasePlan USA
As the recently retired CEO of LeasePlan USA, Mike Pitcher has spoken to audiences of thousands about the Seven eLements of Leadership. As a guest lecturer at Emory University and the University of Georgia, he often finds students are amazed with the simplicity and the power of these concepts.
Authentic, approachable, and altruistic, Mike brings a passion for life and leadership to his interactions with others. Among all of his roles, his most cherished is that of family man: husband, father, grandfather. He lives near Atlanta, Georgia, with his wife and frequently travels with his four daughters.
ProWIN March Luncheon Sponsor