ProWIN Announces Recipients of First Ever Business Builder Awards
Picture (l to r): Anita R. Henderson of The Write Image, Wendy Hayes of Mitchell Hayes, Essie Escobedo of Office Angels, Carol Dunlop of Creative Services International, Tricia Mulcare, of Homrich Berg Wealth Management, president of ProWIN. Photo courtesy of Lorikay Photography.
With its motto of “Building Business by Building Relationships,” ProWIN—Professional Women’s Information Network—awarded five members with the inaugural Business Builder Award at its sold out luncheon on November 18th held at Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina. The awards program was created this year to recognize members who exhibit outstanding efforts to support women in business and who exemplify the organization’s motto.
“ProWIN is proud to recognize women in business who excel through leadership and collaboration, and who support other businesswomen who do the same,” said Tricia Mulcare, president of ProWIN’s board of directors. “This is the foundation of what our organization exists to do.”
Honorees of the ProWIN Business Builder Awards are:
- Carol Dunlop, vice president of Creative Services International, a web services and social media marketing corporation.
- Essie Escobedo, president of Office Angels, a business matchmaking service providing business support personnel to small businesses and home-based entrepreneurs.
- Wendy Hayes, founder and CEO of Mitchell Hayes, a financial consultancy assisting clients through major life transitions.
- Anita R. Henderson, president of The Write Image, a book publishing services company managing content development and production of self-published business books.
- Lissa Versteegh, owner of the Sandler Training franchise, Georgia Sales Development, Inc., assisting CEOs and business owners acquire and train high-performing sales teams.
Each of the award recipients characterizes a commitment to integrity, sound business practices, and supporting other women in business. Through their interaction with ProWIN, they have demonstrated the significance of authentic relationship building and business growth.
Professional Women’s Information Network (ProWIN) is one of the largest non-industry-specific women’s networking groups in metro-Atlanta. With a membership that includes corporate professionals and entrepreneurs with a range of experience, the organization supports the development and advancement of women leaders. Offering professional development and high-impact networking events, the organization is a forum for women to grow professionally and personally while enhancing their network of other successful leaders.