Help! What Do I Wear On Camera?
Whether you are preparing for an on-camera media interview, business presentation, video conference call, video shoot or public speaking engagement, it is hard to know what looks good on camera. That flowy red blouse that looks great in-person is all wrong on camera, but what DO you wear?
In this group wardrobe and jewelry consultation, Stephanie Richards, public relations expert and founder of On Camera Fashion, helps you not only know what to wear to look great on camera, but also helps you STAND OUT during your next on-camera moment. During this engaging and dynamic conversation, you’ll discover how to:
- Choose a flattering color
- Choose a flattering fit
- Avoid on-camera wardrobe no-nos
Wear your best on-camera outfit and jewelry to the event and we will have breakout sessions and group activities to unravel the secrets of how to look your best on camera.
Breakout Room Discussion Topic: What do you want your style to communicate about who you are?
Please RSVP by July 20, 2021
Important Note: The Zoom login instructions will be included in the event confirmation email that you’ll receive from 123Signup after completing your event registration.
Stephanie Richards, director of On Camera Fashion, advises women on what to wear during media interviews, presentations, videoconferences, video shoots and speaking engagements. Stephanie has been advising clients on what to wear on camera since 2006 through her PR firm, SowGrow PR. Stephanie has been sewing her own wardrobe since 2008. Stephanie is also the founder of Esaltare Designs (ĭ-zhul-tär-āy), a jewelry brand for successful women who want to celebrate their career accomplishments and uplift others. Stephanie earned a Bachelor’s in Public Relations and a Master’s in Professional Writing. Follow Stephanie at www.pinterest.com/OnCameraFashion.
$10 ProWIN Member
$15 Guest of ProWIN Member
$80 Partnership TABLE (includes 8 tickets at $10/pp) – You’ll enter the names/email addresses of your 8 guests during the online registration process.
Interested in Becoming a Virtual Event Sponsor? ProWIN is offering the opportunity for members to sponsor any of our virtual events. For a $75 contribution, as a Virtual Event Sponsor, you can market your business with a 3-minute presentation at the event. Additionally, ProWIN will promote your business in our weekly emails for 4 weeks.
Let ProWIN members know who you are, what you offer, please CLICK HERE to register as a Virtual Event Sponsor.
Cancellation Policy Sorry, NO refunds will be processed for these virtual programs. If you paid for the event in advance and are unable to attend, you can designate a SUBSTITUTE attendee to join the Zoom webinar in your spot. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of any changes.
Photo and Video Release ProWIN may have a photographer and/or videographer at the event, or for online events, ProWIN may take screenshots, and save videos or chats of the event. In accordance with ProWIN’s Photo and Video Release guidelines, and by attending this live or virtual event, you agree that:
- ProWIN may use your likeness in a photo or screenshot, and/or your likeness and voice in a video recording or chat, for marketing, publicity and other business purposes that ProWIN, in its sole discretion, may choose;
- All photos, screenshots, videos, sound recordings, and/or chats will become the property of ProWIN;
- ProWIN may edit, alter, copy, copyright, exhibit, publish or distribute any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you for any lawful purpose;
- You will not be entitled to inspect or approve the finished product; and
- You will not be entitled to receive any payment or compensation from the use of any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you.