An interactive presentation designed to introduce participants to Gretchen Rubin’s Four Tendencies, offering a perspective on how people respond to expectations based on their inherent nature. This is just one slice of life according to Rubin, as her research and countless conversations with individuals illuminates how particular personality characteristics dictate our tendency to respond to our own expectations as well as those of others.
The audience will smile and nod at some of the identifiable quirks illustrated by Rubin’s take on our unique ability to follow through on different tasks.
– Identify the Four Tendencies and their patterns, strengths, and weaknesses.
– Be able quickly to identify the Tendency of [insert here: yourself, client, spouse, student, employee, etc.].
– Recognize that people have different perspectives, and how to take their Tendency into account as you work or live with them.
Linda Diamond is the owner of Captured Clutter… Organizing Therapy, LLC and has specialized since 2009 in coaching overwhelmed businesswomen clarify ways to manage their time, belongings, and environmental boundaries. Linda provides strategies to keep people “on task, on track and on time”. She has trained with and received certificates from Coach Approach Training Foundation Courses through the guidance of Coaching gurus, Denslow Brown, Casey Moore, and Cameron Gott as well as Julie Morgenstern’s Time Management Company. Linda’s mission is to help stressed-out working women find a sense of balance and clarity on their priorities.
Prior to her current position, Linda worked for twenty years in the non-profit world as an organizer and administrator for international fundraising and community programs.
Productivity & Organizing Coach
Please RSVP by March 16th!
Important Note: The Zoom login instructions will be included in the event confirmation email that you’ll receive from 123Signup after completing your event registration.
Interested in Becoming a Virtual Event Sponsor? ProWIN is offering the opportunity for members to sponsor any of our virtual events. For a $75 contribution, as a Virtual Event Sponsor, you can market your business with a 3-minute presentation at the event. Additionally, ProWIN will promote your business in our weekly emails for 4 weeks.
Let ProWIN members know who you are, what you offer, please CLICK HERE to register as a Virtual Event Sponsor.
Cancellation Policy Sorry, NO refunds will be processed for these virtual programs. If you paid for the event in advance and are unable to attend, you can designate a SUBSTITUTE attendee to join the Zoom webinar in your spot. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of any changes.
Photo and Video Release ProWIN may have a photographer and/or videographer at the event, or for online events, ProWIN may take screenshots, and save videos or chats of the event. In accordance with ProWIN’s Photo and Video Release guidelines, and by attending this live or virtual event, you agree that:
- ProWIN may use your likeness in a photo or screenshot, and/or your likeness and voice in a video recording or chat, for marketing, publicity and other business purposes that ProWIN, in its sole discretion, may choose;
- All photos, screenshots, videos, sound recordings, and/or chats will become the property of ProWIN;
- ProWIN may edit, alter, copy, copyright, exhibit, publish or distribute any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you for any lawful purpose;
- You will not be entitled to inspect or approve the finished product; and
- You will not be entitled to receive any payment or compensation from the use of any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you.