Please join ProWIN for our next VIRTUAL Lunch & Learn on
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 from 11:30AM-1:00PM!
- Discover where your current mindset lies by taking a short, science-based quiz.
- Learn the science behind why a growth mindset is important and ways to identify a fixed mindset.
- Take away tips to move from fixed to growth mindset and actionable ways to sustain a growth mindset culture in business.
Please RSVP by April 13, 2021
Important Note: The Zoom login instructions will be included in the event confirmation email that you’ll receive from 123Signup after completing your event registration.
Kathryn F. Burmeister, Esq. is the author of “Overcoming Addiction to the Status Quo,” a story and guide based on her own life-changing experiences about overcoming the socially validated addiction of following the norm. She specializes in authentically educating professionals about personal and professional transformation by overcoming adversity, taking control of one’s life, and striving for balance. She speaks to groups and individuals about the benefit of carving your own path in life.
Kathryn is also an attorney who owns and operates Burmeister Law Firm, which specializes exclusively in personal injury law, where she guides clients to their legal solution.
She enjoys Formula 1, NCAAF, hiking, traveling, and spending her free time with her husband and animals (4 cats and 1 dog).
Kathryn F. Burmeister, Esq.
Author – Speaker – Attorney
Interested in Becoming a Virtual Event Sponsor? ProWIN is offering the opportunity for members to sponsor any of our virtual events. For a $75 contribution, as a Virtual Event Sponsor, you can market your business with a 3-minute presentation at the event. Additionally, ProWIN will promote your business in our weekly emails for 4 weeks.
Let ProWIN members know who you are, what you offer, please CLICK HERE to register as a Virtual Event Sponsor.
Cancellation Policy Sorry, NO refunds will be processed for these virtual programs. If you paid for the event in advance and are unable to attend, you can designate a SUBSTITUTE attendee to join the Zoom webinar in your spot. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of any changes.
Photo and Video Release ProWIN may have a photographer and/or videographer at the event, or for online events, ProWIN may take screenshots, and save videos or chats of the event. In accordance with ProWIN’s Photo and Video Release guidelines, and by attending this live or virtual event, you agree that:
- ProWIN may use your likeness in a photo or screenshot, and/or your likeness and voice in a video recording or chat, for marketing, publicity and other business purposes that ProWIN, in its sole discretion, may choose;
- All photos, screenshots, videos, sound recordings, and/or chats will become the property of ProWIN;
- ProWIN may edit, alter, copy, copyright, exhibit, publish or distribute any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you for any lawful purpose;
- You will not be entitled to inspect or approve the finished product; and
- You will not be entitled to receive any payment or compensation from the use of any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you.