Please join ProWIN’s VIRTUAL Lunch & Learn on
Wednesday, February 10, 2021 from 11:30AM-1:00PM!
The fear of public speaking, or glossophobia, is more common than you think. It is ranked among the Top Ten Fears (often ranking higher than death) and affects people of all ages and occupations. Statistics have shown that the fear of public speaking can also impair wages and promotion to management by 10% and 15% respectively.
Not to worry though, public speaking IS a learnable skill. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to reclaim your confidence while remaining authentic. Neelam Sharma will share some tips that you can start using right away, whether you are presenting to an audience of one or many, live, or via video conference.
– Speak confidently and authentically no matter who your audience is
– What you learn can be applied in almost any situation in which you are communicating with other people (meetings, presentations, 1:1)
– Practicing these skills will make your next presentation or interaction more powerful and effective
Neelam Sharma is a Professional Coach (CPC) through the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching, and an Associate Credentialed Coach (ACC) through the International Coach Federation. She is experienced at working with all levels of an organization from front-line to C-Suite leaders. With years of experience in the corporate world, including over 20 years as a Talent Development Consultant, Neelam has a deep understanding of what it takes for individuals to succeed in a demanding business environment.
Neelam has been speaking to groups since her Brownie Troop Leader asked her to do a slide presentation in third grade. Her love of facilitation and speaking grew over the years and she began coaching other speakers to grow their confidence and authenticity while speaking to groups.
Neelam is an Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP), a certified Six Sigma Green Belt, a certified Master Trainer for the AchieveGlobal Leadership and Customer Service series, has a Bachelor of Science in Package Design, and received her Master of Science in Human Resource Development at Georgia State University.
Please RSVP by February 9, 2021
Important Note: The Zoom login instructions will be included in the event confirmation email that you’ll receive from 123Signup after completing your event registration.
Interested in Becoming a Virtual Event Sponsor? ProWIN is offering the opportunity for members to sponsor any of our virtual events. For a $75 contribution, as a Virtual Event Sponsor, you can market your business with a 3-minute presentation at the event. Additionally, ProWIN will promote your business in our weekly emails for 4 weeks.
Let ProWIN members know who you are, what you offer, please CLICK HERE to register as a Virtual Event Sponsor.
Cancellation Policy Sorry, NO refunds will be processed for these virtual programs. If you paid for the event in advance and are unable to attend, you can designate a SUBSTITUTE attendee to join the Zoom webinar in your spot. Please contact email@example.com to inform us of any changes.
Photo and Video Release ProWIN may have a photographer and/or videographer at the event, or for online events, ProWIN may take screenshots, and save videos or chats of the event. In accordance with ProWIN’s Photo and Video Release guidelines, and by attending this live or virtual event, you agree that:
- ProWIN may use your likeness in a photo or screenshot, and/or your likeness and voice in a video recording or chat, for marketing, publicity and other business purposes that ProWIN, in its sole discretion, may choose;
- All photos, screenshots, videos, sound recordings, and/or chats will become the property of ProWIN;
- ProWIN may edit, alter, copy, copyright, exhibit, publish or distribute any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you for any lawful purpose;
- You will not be entitled to inspect or approve the finished product; and
- You will not be entitled to receive any payment or compensation from the use of any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you.