Please join ProWIN for our next VIRTUAL Lunch & Learn on
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 from 11:30AM-1:00PM!
What does it take to be a successful small business owner? Brains, courage, passion, energy, dedication, and a good checklist! Whether you are starting, reevaluating, growing, or making changes in your business, you need a comprehensive list of things to consider and action items.
– Attendees will have a comprehensive checklist that can be used for small business start-ups or for their annual business review.
– Small Business owners do a lot, but you can’t do everything. Learn to delegate!
– Continually reassess and re-evaluate your business.
Please RSVP by May 11, 2021
Important Note: The Zoom login instructions will be included in the event confirmation email that you’ll receive from 123Signup after completing your event registration.
Melissa Sager brings over 15 years of experience as a Controller, Director, CFO, and Leader to Sage Solution Consulting. She graduated Cum Laude from West Texas State University, earning a BBA in Accounting, while simultaneously working full time and raising kids. Out of necessity, she began developing invaluable planning and organization skills. Her entrepreneurial spirit directed her career path towards small to mid-size companies, which presented opportunities in various industries, including manufacturing, oil & gas, real estate, communications, broadcast, advertising, and professional services. Starting as a bookkeeper, she continually learned, developed, and progressed in her career to become a trusted member of the Senior Leadership team. She now brings that breadth and depth of knowledge and experience to her clients.
Sage Solution Consulting
Interested in Becoming a Virtual Event Sponsor? ProWIN is offering the opportunity for members to sponsor any of our virtual events. For a $75 contribution, as a Virtual Event Sponsor, you can market your business with a 3-minute presentation at the event. Additionally, ProWIN will promote your business in our weekly emails for 4 weeks.
Let ProWIN members know who you are, what you offer, please CLICK HERE to register as a Virtual Event Sponsor.
Cancellation Policy Sorry, NO refunds will be processed for these virtual programs. If you paid for the event in advance and are unable to attend, you can designate a SUBSTITUTE attendee to join the Zoom webinar in your spot. Please contact email@example.com to inform us of any changes.
Photo and Video Release ProWIN may have a photographer and/or videographer at the event, or for online events, ProWIN may take screenshots, and save videos or chats of the event. In accordance with ProWIN’s Photo and Video Release guidelines, and by attending this live or virtual event, you agree that:
- ProWIN may use your likeness in a photo or screenshot, and/or your likeness and voice in a video recording or chat, for marketing, publicity and other business purposes that ProWIN, in its sole discretion, may choose;
- All photos, screenshots, videos, sound recordings, and/or chats will become the property of ProWIN;
- ProWIN may edit, alter, copy, copyright, exhibit, publish or distribute any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you for any lawful purpose;
- You will not be entitled to inspect or approve the finished product; and
- You will not be entitled to receive any payment or compensation from the use of any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you.