Funny Thing About Money! Using Humor to Charm (not Harm) Your Relationships
Over twenty years ago, June Cline stumbled on to the power of creating laughter in business. She believes that humor is the most overlooked and underutilized skill that professionals, leaders and executives can develop to strengthen their careers, to boost charisma, and to increase cash flow. If you’re ready to rev up your “know, like, trust” factor in your relationships, June is passionate and on purpose to show you how.
June uses her proprietary Humor Quiz* to discover your comedic style and the culture of your team and company. There is also a cost of that style to you and your team. Learn how to lighten up and start turning chaos and change into cold hard cash. June takes you on a deep dive and a great ride discovering the power and productivity of initiating laughter, and the impact it has on others. In fact, you can’t afford NOT to know if your humor is charming or harming your personal and professional relationships!
Learning Objectives – During this session, you’ll learn:
- proprietary humor knowledge about yourself
- the power and productivity of initiating laughter
- how humor skills can change personal and professional relationships and your business
- a 3-step process to know if YOUR comedic style is charming or harming your relationship
What’s Your Comedic Style? Take the quiz before the close of registration at JuneCline.com/ProWIN. This Group Humor Quiz will reveal the comedic culture of ProWIN!
Breakout Room Discussion Topic: Who is your favorite comedian and why?
Please RSVP by May 18, 2021
Important Note: The Zoom login instructions will be included in the event confirmation email that you’ll receive from 123Signup after completing your event registration.
June Cline is THE Southern, Sassy and Savvy Harley Riding Humorist. She is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and is the President and Founder of Open Heart Communications, LLC. June invites us all to experience the power of initiating laughter to “Make Life a Great Ride!” She was honored as a Distinguished Alumni of Westminster College of Salt Lake City for “Enlightening our lives through humor.”
June is passionate about her work, research and showing us how to maintain a positive attitude and “Laughing by Choice.” Toyota, Petsmart, Harley-Davidson are three of her over 2,500 audiences. Her expertise on the power of initiating laughter has been quoted in numerous publications such as Harvard Business Communications Letter, INC, The Boston Globe and Speaker Magazine.
June Cline, CSP, CSAC
$10 ProWIN Member
$15 Guest of ProWIN Member
$80 Partnership TABLE (includes 8 tickets at $10/pp) – You’ll enter the names/email addresses of your 8 guests during the online registration process.
Interested in Becoming a Virtual Event Sponsor? ProWIN is offering the opportunity for members to sponsor any of our virtual events. For a $75 contribution, as a Virtual Event Sponsor, you can market your business with a 3-minute presentation at the event. Additionally, ProWIN will promote your business in our weekly emails for 4 weeks.
Let ProWIN members know who you are, what you offer, please CLICK HERE to register as a Virtual Event Sponsor.
Cancellation Policy Sorry, NO refunds will be processed for these virtual programs. If you paid for the event in advance and are unable to attend, you can designate a SUBSTITUTE attendee to join the Zoom webinar in your spot. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of any changes.
Photo and Video Release ProWIN may have a photographer and/or videographer at the event, or for online events, ProWIN may take screenshots, and save videos or chats of the event. In accordance with ProWIN’s Photo and Video Release guidelines, and by attending this live or virtual event, you agree that:
- ProWIN may use your likeness in a photo or screenshot, and/or your likeness and voice in a video recording or chat, for marketing, publicity and other business purposes that ProWIN, in its sole discretion, may choose;
- All photos, screenshots, videos, sound recordings, and/or chats will become the property of ProWIN;
- ProWIN may edit, alter, copy, copyright, exhibit, publish or distribute any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you for any lawful purpose;
- You will not be entitled to inspect or approve the finished product; and
- You will not be entitled to receive any payment or compensation from the use of any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you.