Please join ProWIN’s VIRTUAL SIGNATURE LUNCHEON on
Wednesday, March 10, 2021 from 11:30AM-1:30PM!
During this dynamic and engaging conversation, you’ll discover the secret to having improved focus, attention, and concentration in your later years to circumvent frustration and mental decline. Find out how to gain mental clarity and focus and determine how to do the most important things first.
- Recognize the stages of early mental decline
- Implement natural methods to keep your brain sharp
- Begin a short daily brain homework practice
Breakout Room Discussion Topic: Is it possible to change how the brain works?
Originally from Detroit, Michigan, Dr. Candace Holmes earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology/PreMed with a minor in Chemistry from Xavier University of Louisiana. She then went on to earn a Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University in Marietta, Georgia. Dr. Holmes earned her certification in BrainCore Neurofeedback Therapy from BrainCore Systems in Hilton Head, South Carolina. She has been a Natural Brain Focus & Attention Expert for the past five years. Dr. Holmes has appeared on numerous podcasts and welcomes the opportunity to educate others about BrainCore Therapy.
Dr. Candace Holmes
RSVP by Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Important Note: The Zoom login instructions will be included in the event confirmation email that you’ll receive from 123Signup after completing your event registration.
Interested in Becoming a Virtual Event Sponsor? ProWIN is offering the opportunity for members to sponsor any of our virtual events. For a $75 contribution, as a Virtual Event Sponsor, you can market your business with a 3-minute presentation at the event. Additionally, ProWIN will promote your business in our weekly emails for 4 weeks.
Let ProWIN members know who you are, what you offer, please CLICK HERE to register as a Virtual Event Sponsor.
Cancellation Policy Sorry, NO refunds will be processed for these virtual programs. If you paid for the event in advance and are unable to attend, you can designate a SUBSTITUTE attendee to join the Zoom webinar in your spot. Please contact email@example.com to inform us of any changes.
Photo and Video Release ProWIN may have a photographer and/or videographer at the event, or for online events, ProWIN may take screenshots, and save videos or chats of the event. In accordance with ProWIN’s Photo and Video Release guidelines, and by attending this live or virtual event, you agree that:
- ProWIN may use your likeness in a photo or screenshot, and/or your likeness and voice in a video recording or chat, for marketing, publicity and other business purposes that ProWIN, in its sole discretion, may choose;
- All photos, screenshots, videos, sound recordings, and/or chats will become the property of ProWIN;
- ProWIN may edit, alter, copy, copyright, exhibit, publish or distribute any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you for any lawful purpose;
- You will not be entitled to inspect or approve the finished product; and
- You will not be entitled to receive any payment or compensation from the use of any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you.