Are you re-thinking your career direction or business plan in light of our new reality? This time of social distancing is an opportunity to consider new ways to look at and package your skills and talents. Getting in touch with your innate abilities is a powerful strategy to jump-start that process. Take advantage of this unique offering to take the Highlands Ability Battery™ (HAB) – an online tool that uses performance-based measurements to assess your innate strengths. The HAB Assessment, virtual Professional Development Workshop, and personal follow-up is being offered at an exclusive 40-50% ProWIN discount to attendees!
You will be able to access the battery through an online portal, complete the assessment in advance and preview your results. During the VIRTUAL workshop, Joyce Auskelis will offer a two-hour, in-depth debrief to ensure you understand what your results mean and how to apply this knowledge in your approach to daily work tasks and in making informed career/business decisions. Note that your results are confidential and will not be shared with other participants.
Learning objectives include:
- Elevate your self-knowledge to effectively differentiate yourself from the competition
- Learn how your brain is hardwired for learning, problem-solving and communicating
- Heighten your awareness about how to leverage your talents for optimal career satisfaction and value to others
- Gain insight into how to work more effectively with others
Here is what to expect:
- You will receive an access code and instructions within 24 hours of registration.
- Complete the battery through an online portal using your unique access code. It will take about three hours to complete, but you can split the process into multiple sessions.
- Access your results within 24 hours! Note that your results are confidential and will not be shared with other participants.
- Review your results to become familiar with the language of abilities.
- Attend the workshop on June where Joyce Auskelis will offer a two-hour, in-depth debrief to ensure you understand what your results mean and how to apply this knowledge in your approach to daily work tasks and in making informed career/business decisions.
- Sign up for a half-hour individual session with Joyce within ten days of the workshop for a more personalized discussion of your ability profile. She will introduce you to an interactive tool that includes occupational suggestions that align with your individual profile and links to an in-depth career database to empower you to explore independently.
- You will have permanent access to your digital results through the Highlands Company portal using your login credentials.
The value you derive from participating will yield immediate benefits but will also have lasting value as you contemplate future career decisions!
RSVP BY June 1, 2020 – DON’T DELAY, EVENT LIMITED TO 15 ATTENDEES
Details on how to access the HAB online will be provided upon completion of registration. BE SURE TO ACCESS AND COMPLETE THE BATTERY PRIOR TO THE WEBINAR! The Zoom login instructions for the webinar will be included in the event confirmation email that you’ll receive from 123Signup after completing your event registration.
Joyce Auskelis is an expert in empowering high-potential professionals to take control of their careers. Before establishing her company DefiningNEXT in 2011, Joyce was a leader at Fortune 500 companies including Deloitte Consulting, IBM and CA Technologies. She also worked at several national and international outplacement firms.
Known as an insightful, pragmatic and energizing force, this career strategist loves guiding her clients from where they are to where they were meant to be. Joyce is certified in the Highlands Ability Battery™ and the Strong Interest Inventory®. She is a catalyst for positive change and derives genuine joy from helping others realize their full potential.