Please join your fellow ProWIN members for our next VIRTUAL Lunch & Learn on Wednesday, May 6th from 11:30AM – 1:00PM! ProWIN continues to be committed to Building Business by Building Relationships and helping its members stay connected and engaged with each other. During this time of transition, we are dedicated to supporting our members with relevant and informative FREE weekly webinars in April/May. New topics of discussion will be presented each week.
This week’s topic is: Buy, Sell, Upgrade or Hold? What’s The Deal With Real Estate Today?
The novel Coronavirus has propelled our country into uncharted territory. Our homes are often our biggest financial asset, so at times like this, we may begin to question our home ownership plans. This could include the following:
● For Current Owners: What is my home worth? Is now a good time to renovate my home? Is now a good time to sell my home? What are my options if I can no longer afford my home? How has the home selling process changed in today’s environment
● For Home Buyers: Is now a good time to buy? How do I select a home? How has the home buying process changed in today’s environment?
● Other Opportunities: Is now a good time to get an investment property? Should I move forward with buying or selling a second home?
Celena Evans, MBA, PMP, REALTOR will share insights and decision-making tools to help you make sound decisions related to home ownership and real estate.
Celena Evans is a REALTOR with Keller Williams Atlanta Perimeter, a brokerage that has consistently ranked as #1 in metro Atlanta since 2013.
She joined Keller Williams with over 20 years of experience in leadership roles with multi-billion dollar corporations across several industries. She was named “Top 40 Under 40” by the Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2009. Celena draws upon her experience in engineering, project management, marketing, and business to successfully guide buyers and sellers through the various stages of the complex real estate process. She is known for providing innovative solutions that exceed client expectations and yield them the best deal possible.
Celena is a 23-year resident of metro Atlanta and has lived in North Buckhead with her family since 2012. She is dedicated to the community, serving on committees and boards of professional, non-profit and community organizations. She donates a portion of earnings from each real estate transaction to The Nicholas House, a local homeless shelter.
Ms. Evans holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Rochester, an M.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Georgia Tech, and an M.B.A. from Emory University’s Goizueta Business School. She is a 2009 graduate of the Pathbuilders Achieva program for high-performing women. She is also Pragmatic Marketing Certified, a Toastmasters Competent Communicator, and a Project Management Professional (PMP).
FREE – ProWIN Members
$10 – Non-Members/Guests
Important Note: The Zoom login instructions will be included in the event confirmation email that you’ll receive from 123Signup after completing your event registration.
Photo and Video Release
ProWIN may have a photographer and/or videographer at the event, or for online events, ProWIN may take screenshots, and save videos or chats of the event. In accordance with ProWIN’s Photo and Video Release guidelines, and by attending this live or virtual event, you agree that:
– ProWIN may use your likeness in a photo or screenshot, and/or your likeness and voice in a video recording or chat, for marketing, publicity and other business purposes that ProWIN, in its sole discretion, may choose;
– All photos, screenshots, videos, sound recordings, and/or chats will become the property of ProWIN;
– ProWIN may edit, alter, copy, copyright, exhibit, publish or distribute any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you for any lawful purpose;
– You will not be entitled to inspect or approve the finished product; and
– You will not be entitled to receive any payment or compensation from the use of any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you.
Sorry, NO refunds will be processed for these ProWIN virtual events. Please contact Joan Borchardt at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel your event registration.
Interested in Becoming a Virtual Event Sponsor?
ProWIN is offering the opportunity for members to sponsor any of our virtual events. For a $75 contribution, as a Virtual Event Sponsor, you can market your business with a 3-minute presentation at the event. Additionally, ProWIN will promote your business in our weekly emails for 4 weeks. And, as a special thank you for your support, we will create a Sponsor Marketplace at our next Dunwoody Country Club Luncheon, where you can display your business information. Let ProWIN members know who you are, what you offer, and contact Brenda Paulen to register as a Virtual Event Sponsor.