Does your heart still take a quick pause when you hear an objection from a client or prospect? Is your response defensive or do you offer an acknowledgment statement right away? What are the top 5 objections you hear from clients and prospects?
If you answered yes to the first question and are not sure what acknowledgment statements would be valuable to say when you hear an objection, this luncheon will give you some good ideas. We all hear push back from prospects and clients for one reason or another. If we can plan ahead and become more intentional about how we react, we may not earn more business, but we will feel more in control of these discussions and beat ourselves up less for how we respond. If we are consistent, we may also earn the business after handling any objection with confidence and empathy.
- Each attendee will better understand how to use an acknowledgment statement.
- The participants will be able to respond to objections with more empathy and then, by being intentional with words, can handle these discussions more regularly with confidence.
- Handling objections will no longer be an intimidating exercise.
- Attendees will be better prepared to respond to the top 5 objections they hear from clients and prospects.
After spending 27 years in the commercial banking industry in Atlanta as a relationship manager, sales director, training facilitator and mentor, Jennifer Finkelstein Hall started MatchKey Consulting in June 2017. MatchKey is a professional development, empowerment and training organization that provides one-on-one and group sales coaching, training programs, workshops and events through virtual, in-person or a combination of platforms.
Key segments for MatchKey include professionals younger than 40 and women of all ages. Soft skills and techniques shared by MatchKey help our clients become more confident and comfortable with internal and external selling while being better equipped to articulate their value proposition. This confidence provides a strong foundation to be more successful building relationships, expanding opportunities and closing more business, however a “sale” is defined.
She is happily married to her husband Chris and is the proud mom of her daughter, Jordan, son Andrew and their 4-legged child Travis.
Jennifer Finkelstein Hall
MatchKey Consulting, LLC
FREE – ProWIN Members
$10 – Non-Members/Guests
The Zoom login instructions will be included in the event confirmation email that you’ll receive from 123Signup after completing your event registration.
Sorry, NO refunds will be processed for these ProWIN virtual events. Please contact Joan Borchardt at email@example.com if you need to cancel your event registration.
Interested in Becoming a Virtual Event Sponsor?
ProWIN is offering the opportunity for members to sponsor any of our virtual events. For a $75 contribution, as a Virtual Event Sponsor, you can market your business with a 3-minute presentation at the event. Additionally, ProWIN will promote your business in our weekly emails for 4 weeks. And, as a special thank you for your support, we will create a Sponsor Marketplace at our next Dunwoody Country Club Luncheon, where you can display your business information. Let ProWIN members know who you are, what you offer, and contact Brenda Paulen to register as a Virtual Event Sponsor. Thank you for your interest and support!
Do you have expertise that ProWIN members (and others) can benefit from? Why not teach a virtual Professional Development Lunch and Learn session? Held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month 11:30-1:00 throughout the remainder of 2020. Click here to apply.
Photo and Video Release
ProWIN may have a photographer and/or videographer at the event, or for online events, ProWIN may take screenshots, and save videos or chats of the event. In accordance with ProWIN’s Photo and Video Release guidelines, and by attending this live or virtual event, you agree that:
– ProWIN may use your likeness in a photo or screenshot, and/or your likeness and voice in a video recording or chat, for marketing, publicity and other business purposes that ProWIN, in its sole discretion, may choose;
– All photos, screenshots, videos, sound recordings, and/or chats will become the property of ProWIN;
– ProWIN may edit, alter, copy, copyright, exhibit, publish or distribute any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you for any lawful purpose;
– You will not be entitled to inspect or approve the finished product; and
– You will not be entitled to receive any payment or compensation from the use of any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you.