Please join your fellow ProWIN members for our next VIRTUAL Lunch & Learn on Wednesday, May 27th from 11:30AM – 1:00PM! ProWIN continues to be committed to Building Business by Building Relationships and helping its members stay connected and engaged with each other. During this time of transition, we are dedicated to supporting our members with relevant and informative weekly webinars in April/May. New topics of discussion will be presented each week.
This week’s topic is: Ideas, Insights, and Challenges in the New Normal
How has COVID impacted your business? What challenges do you have moving forward? Want to get some fresh ideas? Come prepared for a fast-paced, engaging, and insightful virtual collaboration. We will share challenges and glean amazing insights on how to move forward in these new waters.
Using Zoom, we’ll experiment with some ways to increase engagement, invite creative thinking and create connection in a virtual environment. Individually, you’ll progress on challenges you face in light of COVID19. Together, we’ll make discoveries! It is likely to be messy at times. Be prepared for a little chaos, a lot of informality, and some fun.
This isn’t really a session on how to use Zoom, but you’ll get some good experience WITH Zoom during the time we’re together.
What You’ll Need in Order to Meaningfully Participate:
● Video! Don’t worry about makeup or fancy clothes, but do come prepared to participate with video ON.
● You’ll need to be in a quiet-enough space to hear the session and contribute yourself.
● The sound tends to be better when with headphones/earbuds, so you might want to test that.
● Paper and a writing utensil are your friends.
● Mostly, bring some patience, your sense of humor, a taste for adventure, and some curiosity.
● We will use ZOOM for this session.
● If at all possible, please join this session using a desktop or laptop computer, rather than a phone or tablet, which has a more limited mobile interface. This particular session will be so interactive, and you’ll want easy tech.
● The Zoom room will be open 15 minutes (or more) prior to the event if you want to hop on and test your setup and troubleshoot anything. Or you can test your Wi-Fi and your system with Zoom: https://zoom.us/test
● We will use chat and breakout rooms frequently.
● At the time of this writing, you can join Zoom by simply clicking on the Zoom meeting link, but there’s talk that Zoom is going to start requiring users to have a Zoom account. In that case, you can download Zoom here: https://zoom.us/download
Robin Muretisch is Founder and Principal of Facilitative Insights™ LLC For 30+ years, she has helped teams and groups address real issues and plan for the future. Her “sweet spot” is helping teams creatively solve problems together using strengths they didn’t know they had. As a result of COVID, Robin has moved her facilitation work entirely on-line (for now) and is excited to share how virtual facilitation can enliven any discussion and lead to valuable insights.
Important Note: There is no charge to participate in this virtual event, however, you MUST pre-register online via 123 Signup. The Zoom login instructions will be included in the event confirmation email that you’ll receive from 123Signup after completing your event registration.
Interested in Becoming a Virtual Event Sponsor?
ProWIN is offering the opportunity for members to sponsor any of our virtual events. For a $75 contribution, as a Virtual Event Sponsor, you can market your business with a 3-minute presentation at the event. Additionally, ProWIN will promote your business in our weekly emails for 4 weeks. And, as a special thank you for your support, we will create a Sponsor Marketplace at our next Dunwoody Country Club Luncheon, where you can display your business information. Let ProWIN members know who you are, what you offer, and contact Brenda Paulen to register as a Virtual Event Sponsor.