ProWIN continues to be committed to Building Business by Building Relationships and helping professional women stay connected and engaged with each other. In the interest of everyone’s health and well-being, ProWIN will be keeping all events virtual for the remainder of the year. We are dedicated to supporting our members with relevant and informative FREE and/or low-cost weekly webinars and social events.
At ProWIN’s Virtual Lunch & Learns, held the second Wednesday of each month, new professional development topics are featured each month. Stay tuned for this month’s presentation!
Guest Presenter: Karen Cleveland
Time: 11:30 AM – 1:00PM
FREE – ProWIN Members
$10 – Non-Members/Guests
The Zoom login instructions will be included in the event confirmation email that you’ll receive from 123Signup after completing your event registration.
Sorry, NO refunds will be processed for these ProWIN virtual events. Please contact Joan Borchardt at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel your event registration.
Interested in Becoming a Virtual Event Sponsor?
ProWIN is offering the opportunity for members to sponsor any of our virtual events. For a $75 contribution, as a Virtual Event Sponsor, you can market your business with a 3-minute presentation at the event. Additionally, ProWIN will promote your business in our weekly emails for 4 weeks. And, as a special thank you for your support, we will create a Sponsor Marketplace at our next Dunwoody Country Club Luncheon, where you can display your business information. Let ProWIN members know who you are, what you offer, and contact Brenda Paulen to register as a Virtual Event Sponsor. Thank you for your interest and support!
Do you have expertise that ProWIN members (and others) can benefit from? Why not teach a virtual Professional Development Lunch and Learn session? Held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month 11:30-1:00 throughout the remainder of 2020. Click here to apply.
Photo and Video Release
ProWIN may have a photographer and/or videographer at the event, or for online events, ProWIN may take screenshots, and save videos or chats of the event. In accordance with ProWIN’s Photo and Video Release guidelines, and by attending this live or virtual event, you agree that:
– ProWIN may use your likeness in a photo or screenshot, and/or your likeness and voice in a video recording or chat, for marketing, publicity and other business purposes that ProWIN, in its sole discretion, may choose;
– All photos, screenshots, videos, sound recordings, and/or chats will become the property of ProWIN;
– ProWIN may edit, alter, copy, copyright, exhibit, publish or distribute any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you for any lawful purpose;
– You will not be entitled to inspect or approve the finished product; and
– You will not be entitled to receive any payment or compensation from the use of any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you.