Topic: Money Mindset for Uncertain Times: How to Remove Block for More Clients and Income
Presented by Erin Newman, Money Mindset & Authentic Courage Coach
During this experiential and dynamic workshop, you’ll learn how you can shift your mindset in order to attract more clients and income in your business. You’ll discover:
– How to identify your biggest money blocks
– The power your subconscious mind has over your income
– How to shift from lack to abundance so that you can attract your ideal clients and create more income… even now!
- Recognizing self-sabotage in thinking patterns and behaviors
- Being able to reframe old money patterns and beliefs (“I don’t deserve more”, etc.)
- Creation of new beliefs and behaviors for wealth and income
Erin Newman is a Money Mindset Mentor and coach for entrepreneurs. She helps women business owners to bust through blocks and fears in order to create the income they desire to see in their businesses. Through a mixture of positive psychology tools and ancient healing modalities, Erin empowers women to follow their inner guidance and create an aligned, authentic, and successful business.
A graduate of the University of Virginia and a fluent German speaker, Erin left a successful career in the corporate world to follow her dreams. She lives in Atlanta with her two children, two hermit crabs, one dog, one husband, and loves spicy food, chocolate, and strong tea.
Erin’s speaker reel can be found here.
Money Mindset & Authentic Courage Coach
Erin Newman Group, LLC
FREE – ProWIN Members
$10 – Non-Members/Guests
The Zoom login instructions will be included in the event confirmation email that you’ll receive from 123Signup after completing your event registration.
Photo and Video Release
ProWIN may have a photographer and/or videographer at the event, or for online events, ProWIN may take screenshots, and save videos or chats of the event. In accordance with ProWIN’s Photo and Video Release guidelines, and by attending this live or virtual event, you agree that:
– ProWIN may use your likeness in a photo or screenshot, and/or your likeness and voice in a video recording or chat, for marketing, publicity and other business purposes that ProWIN, in its sole discretion, may choose;
– All photos, screenshots, videos, sound recordings, and/or chats will become the property of ProWIN;
– ProWIN may edit, alter, copy, copyright, exhibit, publish or distribute any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you for any lawful purpose;
– You will not be entitled to inspect or approve the finished product; and
– You will not be entitled to receive any payment or compensation from the use of any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you.
Sorry, NO refunds will be processed for these ProWIN virtual events. Please contact Joan Borchardt at email@example.com if you need to cancel your event registration.
Interested in Becoming a Virtual Event Sponsor?
ProWIN is offering the opportunity for members to sponsor any of our virtual events. For a $75 contribution, as a Virtual Event Sponsor, you can market your business with a 3-minute presentation at the event. Additionally, ProWIN will promote your business in our weekly emails for 4 weeks. And, as a special thank you for your support, we will create a Sponsor Marketplace at our next Dunwoody Country Club Luncheon, where you can display your business information. Let ProWIN members know who you are, what you offer, and contact Brenda Paulen to register as a Virtual Event Sponsor. Thank you for your interest and support!