Join us for the ProWIN VIRTUAL Percolator on Tuesday, November 17th from 9:00 – 10:00 am.
This FREE quarterly event is open to any member who would like to know more about how to get the most out of your ProWIN membership. Non-members are welcome to attend to discover how you can benefit from ProWIN membership.
During this Zoom webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Connect with other ProWIN members
- Meet ProWIN Board Members
- Hear about opportunities to get more involved with ProWIN
- Learn about the specific benefits that come with your ProWIN membership.
Please RSVP by NOON on November 16th. The login instructions for the Zoom meeting will be included in your event confirmation email message from 123Signup.
Hosted by Anita R. Henderson, The Author’s Midwife at Write Your Life via ZOOM.
The Zoom login instructions will be included in the event confirmation email that you’ll receive from 123Signup after completing your event registration.
Sorry, NO refunds will be processed for these ProWIN virtual events. Please contact Joan Borchardt at email@example.com if you need to cancel your event registration.
Photo and Video Release
ProWIN may have a photographer and/or videographer at the event, or for online events, ProWIN may take screenshots, and save videos or chats of the event. In accordance with ProWIN’s Photo and Video Release guidelines, and by attending this live or virtual event, you agree that:
– ProWIN may use your likeness in a photo or screenshot, and/or your likeness and voice in a video recording or chat, for marketing, publicity and other business purposes that ProWIN, in its sole discretion, may choose;
– All photos, screenshots, videos, sound recordings, and/or chats will become the property of ProWIN;
– ProWIN may edit, alter, copy, copyright, exhibit, publish or distribute any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you for any lawful purpose;
– You will not be entitled to inspect or approve the finished product; and
– You will not be entitled to receive any payment or compensation from the use of any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you.