We are thrilled to offer you a VIRTUAL opportunity to connect with our ProWIN membership without leaving your home! Give yourself permission to enjoy a light-hearted hour of emotional self-care and escape from the ongoing news…
This week’s THEME is: What products and/or services from small women-owned businesses have you been using while sheltering? (Including MLM businesses) hosted by Frances Scovil, Vitality Anew!
So get comfy on Thursday with your favorite beverage, and join us for some lively conversation at a place to connect, unwind and laugh. This is a FREE Members ONLY event.
The Zoom webinar login instructions will be included in the event confirmation email that you’ll receive from 123Signup after completing your event registration.
Interested in Becoming a Virtual Event Sponsor?
ProWIN is offering the opportunity for members to sponsor any of our virtual events. For a $75 contribution as a Virtual Event Sponsor, you can market your business with a 3-minute presentation at the event. Additionally, ProWIN will promote your business in our weekly emails for 4 weeks, prior to or after the sponsored virtual event. And, as a special thank you for your support, we will create a Sponsor Marketplace at our next Dunwoody Country Club Luncheon, where you can display your business information.
Let ProWIN members know who you are and what you offer! To learn more, contact Brenda Paulen at email@example.com to register as a Virtual Event Sponsor.
There is NO CHARGE to participate in this virtual session, however, you must pre-register online via 123Signup. The login instructions for the Zoom webinar will be included in the event confirmation email that you’ll receive from 123Signup after completing your event registration.
Photo and Video Release
ProWIN may have a photographer and/or videographer at the event, or for online events, ProWIN may take screenshots, and save videos or chats of the event. In accordance with ProWIN’s Photo and Video Release guidelines, and by attending this live or virtual event, you agree that:
– ProWIN may use your likeness in a photo or screenshot, and/or your likeness and voice in a video recording or chat, for marketing, publicity and other business purposes that ProWIN, in its sole discretion, may choose;
– All photos, screenshots, videos, sound recordings, and/or chats will become the property of ProWIN;
– ProWIN may edit, alter, copy, copyright, exhibit, publish or distribute any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you for any lawful purpose;
– You will not be entitled to inspect or approve the finished product; and
– You will not be entitled to receive any payment or compensation from the use of any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you.
Please contact Joan Borchardt at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel your event registration.