THIS EVENT IS CANCELED AND HAS NO RESCHEDULE DATE.
A notification email will be sent to all registrants. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience!
Are things humming at work, but not so much at home? Do you love being a parent in theory, but struggle to have fun with it? Are you leaving your leadership hat at the office, only bringing a hard-hat home?
Parenting is the greatest leadership opportunity of your life. But if you’re like many professionals, you struggle to feel as competent at home as you do at work. You can build a company that is on mission and on purpose, but at home you’re still parenting by control or avoidance.
Find out what collaborative parenting really means, and how to begin to build a “Home Team” that feels supportive, fulfilling and thrives every day.
- Discover two key areas that will guide you to put your leadership skills to work in your family.
- Identify what leadership skills you currently use and how it’s different at home.
- Understand the five key motivators for kids (and everyone).
- Explore four stages of transferring ownership.
- Clarify your role in onboarding your children to become the CEO of their lives.
Breakout Room Discussion Topic: What would be different for you as a parent if you saw your primary role as cultivating your child’s leadership?
For over a decade, Elaine Taylor-Klaus struggled as a mom in an ADHD++ family of five. But after she discovered that a coach-approach dramatically helped her, her kids, and her entire family, she co-founded the first ever virtual parent-coaching support organization for parents of complex kids – ImpactADHD.com. In 2020, ImpactADHD expanded to become ImpactParents.com, reflecting the broad range of parents supported in their first decade, parents of complex kids challenged with ADHD, anxiety, learning disabilities and more. An award-winning online resource and blog for parents and professionals, ImpactParents provides coaching, training and support around the globe. Elaine has served as a parent advisor for the American Academy of Pediatrics, and on the national Board of Directors of CHADD, where she continues to serve on their Public Policy Committee. In addition to serving as CEO of ImpactParents, Elaine is the co-author of Parenting ADHD Now! Easy Intervention Strategies to Empower Kids with ADHD, and the author of the 2020 #1 New Release, The Essential Guide to Raising Complex Kids with ADHD, Anxiety and More.
$10 ProWIN Member
$15 Guest of ProWIN Member
$80 Partnership TABLE (includes 8 tickets at $10/pp) – You’ll enter the names/email addresses of your 8 guests during the online registration process.
Interested in Becoming a Virtual Event Sponsor? ProWIN is offering the opportunity for members to sponsor any of our virtual events. For a $75 contribution, as a Virtual Event Sponsor, you can market your business with a 3-minute presentation at the event. Additionally, ProWIN will promote your business in our weekly emails for 4 weeks.
Let ProWIN members know who you are, what you offer, please CLICK HERE to register as a Virtual Event Sponsor.
Cancellation Policy Sorry, NO refunds will be processed for these virtual programs. If you paid for the event in advance and are unable to attend, you can designate a SUBSTITUTE attendee to join the Zoom webinar in your spot. Please contact email@example.com to inform us of any changes.
Photo and Video Release ProWIN may have a photographer and/or videographer at the event, or for online events, ProWIN may take screenshots, and save videos or chats of the event. In accordance with ProWIN’s Photo and Video Release guidelines, and by attending this live or virtual event, you agree that:
- ProWIN may use your likeness in a photo or screenshot, and/or your likeness and voice in a video recording or chat, for marketing, publicity and other business purposes that ProWIN, in its sole discretion, may choose;
- All photos, screenshots, videos, sound recordings, and/or chats will become the property of ProWIN;
- ProWIN may edit, alter, copy, copyright, exhibit, publish or distribute any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you for any lawful purpose;
- You will not be entitled to inspect or approve the finished product; and
- You will not be entitled to receive any payment or compensation from the use of any photo, screenshot, video, sound recording and/or chat of you.