Manage your mind in a way that harnesses your stress for success and increases your enthusiasm for work and life without meditation or yoga. Stop feeling stuck and learn how to effectively use negative emotions to create a challenge response so you feel powerful, confident, productive and happier.
You will learn:
- 3 steps to harness stress for success.
- 5 ways to feel good when you feel bad.
- 10 steps to get unstuck so you accomplish your daily goals.
RSVP by Monday, March 16, 2020
As a former professor at Georgia State University, Perimeter College, Kelli Clay created a college class in which she taught students to “Stress Less, Achieve More.” Her students attained better grades, better relationships, more focus and energy. They even became happier! Their life-transforming success stories inspired her to take her teachings to the professional world. Kelli has a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Georgia Tech and a master’s degree in exercise science from Georgia State. She is a certified coach and a certified exercise physiologist.
Visit www.KelliClay.com for more information.
Media Contact: Anette Watson, VP Marketing ProWIN
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please help ProWIN promote this event to your network. Here are some ideas:
- Have a Twitter account? Post one (or more) of these:
- Can’t wait to attend this upcoming ProWIN event, “Train Your Brain to Stress Less and Thrive” Learn useful insights and meet great professionals, Wednesday, March 18. #prowinatlanta @prowinatlanta
- Are you familiar with metro-Atlanta’s premier business women’s networking organization? Attend this event and find out what you’ve been missing! #prowinatlanta @prowinatlanta
- Have a LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google+ account? Post this: ProWIN Atlanta is hosting a luncheon: “Train Your Brain to Stress Less and Thrive” by Kelli Clay. Find out more at www.prowin.com/events.
Or just send an email to your friends and colleagues:
Subject Line: March 18 | ProWIN Signature Luncheon