Are you a small business owner or someone responsible for your own business development? Do you have challenges or opportunities that you’d like feedback about? Would you like your own Advisory Board? ProWIN offers its members The Brainstorming Roundtable – a facilitated group where like-minded businesswomen explore their issues and solve problems for each other. It’s a win-win for each member!
Are you looking for more clarity and focus in your business? Would you like the support of other professional women in developing an idea or solving a problem related to your business? Now is your chance! The ProWIN Brainstorming Roundtable is like having your own Advisory Board.
Here’s how it works:
- A professional facilitator will lead each Brainstorming Roundtable.
- Each Brainstorming Roundtable is limited to 6-8 participants (1 participant per profession) plus facilitator
- The number of meetings = 1 planning meeting plus the number of participants in the group. For instance, if the group has 6 participants, there will be 7 meetings.
- Each participant will engage the group on brainstorming their specific issue or opportunity
- All participants contribute their valuable insight and advice to your issue or opportunity
Only $125 for all meetings
Dates, time, and location of the meetings will be determined by the group.
If you are interested in participating in our Brainstorming Roundtable, download and fill out the Participant Form, then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Participation is on a first come, first served basis. All others will be added to our waitlist and contacted when the next group forms.
This is a ProWIN Members Only Benefit.