Are you a small business owner or someone responsible for your own business development? Do you have challenges or opportunities that you’d like feedback about? Would you like your own Advisory Board? ProWIN offers its members The Brainstorming Roundtable – a facilitated group where like-minded businesswomen explore their issues and solve problems for each other. It’s a win-win for each member!
Are you looking for more clarity and focus in your business? Would you like the support of other professional women in developing an idea or solving a problem related to your business? Now is your chance! The ProWIN Brainstorming Roundtable is like having your own Advisory Board.
Here’s how it works:
- A professional facilitator will lead each Brainstorming Roundtable.
- Each Brainstorming Roundtable is limited to 6-8 participants (1 participant per profession) plus facilitator
- The number of meetings = 1 planning meeting plus the number of participants in the group. For instance, if the group has 6 participants, there will be 7 meetings.
- Each participant will engage the group on brainstorming their specific issue or opportunity
- All participants contribute their valuable insight and advice to your issue or opportunity
Only $125 for all meetings
Dates, time, and location of the meetings will be determined by the group.
If you are interested in participating in our Brainstorming Roundtable, download and fill out the Participant Form, then email it to email@example.com. Participation is on a first come, first served basis. All others will be added to our waitlist and contacted when the next group forms.
This is a ProWIN Members Only Benefit.
- “I want to give a shout out for the Wise Crowds format. [I] think the idea of the hot seat participant turning their back to the group is great because it puts the participant in listening mode and not responding mode and it allows the others to talk more freely.” (Linda Collett)
- “ProWIN’s Brainstorming Group has been beneficial in providing feedback on my “elevator” pitch and encouragement to highlight my extensive business experience, rather than the actual tools that I provide for my small business clients.” (Paula Fowler)
- “Greatest insight: The power of bringing 8 strong, independent, secure women together for the sole purpose of helping each other’s individual path. Greatest eye-opener: That power mixed with a splash of trust, my greatest eye-opener are the results when ready to receive advice from the right women at the right time. Life engaging and changing.” (April Hurless)
- “Sshh… it’s (not) a secret that every business owner struggles with something. And guess what? When we dare to confide in one another, we can help each other out! And as we lift one up, we lift all of us up – not only as women and business owners but essentially as a society. And that, ladies, trickles up as well as down!” (Anette Watson)
- “I appreciate the collective knowledge and insights of the group and the opportunity to learn from and support one another in a safe, confidential space. We are only halfway through the program, and I feel we are already forging trusted relationships that will endure beyond our time together as a group. Our facilitator keeps us laser-focused and engaged while making the process a fun experience – what a talent! Thank you, Robin Muretisch!” (Joyce Auskelis)
- “The ProWIN Brainstorming Roundtable provided valuable insight into promoting myself and my new business venture. The experience has been enlightening, educational, and energizing as a business owner. It’s well worth the investment!!!” (Michelle Eason)