Are you a ProWIN member who would like the opportunity to expand your leadership skills and build relationships with these dynamic, inspirational and fun women? Working together is a great way to build your business by building relationships. Contributing your knowledge and skill on a committee can be as much or as little work as you are willing to invest. Some committee members have ongoing responsibilities, and others handle tasks as needed.
Committees are headed by board members, who manage the overall direction of the committee and rely on committee members to be dedicated and focused self-starters. Being a part of a committee is considered a leadership position within ProWIN, and all committee members are valued within the organization. Consider your interest in joining any of these committees:
- Events – Source/coordinate venues for Board Retreat and Sponsor Appreciation luncheon; plan 2 member-only events, including the holiday party, and help manage luncheon logistics.
- Marketing – create annual marketing plan, coordinate and execute all marketing communications; lead branding & community awareness efforts.
- Member Retention – plan 2 member-only events, select Featured Members, coordinate table hosts, and manage & promote all member benefits.
- New Member Acquisition – Onboard new members and organize 5 ProWIN Percolators.
- Professional Development – plan/execute 2 Professional Development Workshops, oversee Brainstorming Roundtable, and coordinate Member Connect Lunch topics.
- Programs – Develop topics and recruit luncheon speakers; manage luncheon survey.
- Sponsorship/Community Outreach – recruit, onboard and maintain sponsors – Diamond, Platinum, Premiere, luncheon; develop and manage community outreach programs.
- Technology – maintain our website and database, manage email communications & analytics.
- Treasurer – maintain books, pay/reimburse expenses, prepare financial reports & annual budget.
If you would like to explore committee opportunities in a particular area of interest, please contact the VP of the Committee.
If you aren’t able or interested in being on a specific committee, you can be a Volunteer at Large. Volunteers at Large are not associated with a particular committee but are available to help out with specific tasks now and then. Possible tasks might include calling a list of people to invite them to an event, or showing up early to a luncheon to help set up. If you’d like to be contacted about volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.