Getting Organized In the Era of Endless
We live in the Era of Endless. Endless information, endless interruptions and endless work butts up against the one thing that is not endless – time. To get and stay organized, technology tools, apps and cloud solutions have their place, but we also need new organizing skills appropriate to the Era of Endless. In this presentation, you’ll learn what those skills are and how to immediately apply them in your life to improve your productivity and quality of life.
Attendees will learn:
1. How the Era of Endless is different, organizationally-speaking, than prior eras.
2. An explanation of the specific, new organizing skills appropriate to the Era of Endless.
3. Practical implementation advice to apply the new skills to your life as soon as you leave the presentation.
Judith founded FileHeads Professional Organizers in 1989 and the National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization (NSGCD) a year later. She is recognized as an industry thought leader. Chronically disorganized people have embraced her non-traditional organizing methods described in her books that have sold nearly a half million copies. Her latest book, Getting Organized in the Era of Endless, addresses digital disorganization. Judith has been awarded the organizing industry’s highest honors. The Institute for Challenging Disorganization (formerly the NSGCD) has created the Judith Kolberg Award and she is not even dead yet! Her depth of experience and humorous delivery has made her a popular international speaker. Judith resides in Atlanta where she takes care of her mom, sees clients and writes.
- $40 member
- $45 member guest/affiliate/speaker guest
- $55 non-member
Walk-in registrations may be available on the day of the event, but are not guaranteed. There will be an additional charge of $10 for any walk-in registration.
NOTE TO MEMBERS: Member guests can take advantage of the member guest rate whether or not their registration occurs at the same time as the member’s registration. In other words, after the member registers for an event, member guests may register on their own via 123SignUp by indicating the email address of the member who invited them. Click for instructions: “How to Register a Guest“
Media Contact: Anita Henderson, VP Marketing ProWIN
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please help ProWIN promote this event to your network. Here are some ideas:
Have a Twitter account? Post one (or more) of these:
- Can’t wait to attend this upcoming ProWIN event, “Getting Organized in the Era of Endless” with Judith Kolberg . Learn some useful insights and meet some great professionals. Wednesday, January 20th. www.prowin.com. #prowinatlanta @prowinatlanta http://bit.ly/1jFMFua
- Are you familiar with metro-Atlanta’s premiere business women’s networking organization? Well, you should attend this event to find out what you’ve been missing! #prowinatlanta @prowinatlanta http://bit.ly/1jFMFua
Have a LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google+ account? Post this:
Subject: Women and Leadership
ProWIN, the Professional Women’s Information Network, is hosting Judith Kolberg as she teaches “Getting Organized in the Era of Endless.” Join me there Wed., January 20th. Register here: http://bit.ly/1jFMFua
Or just send an email to your friends and colleagues:
Subject Line: January 20th ProWIN Luncheon
Dear friends and colleagues:
As you may know, I’m a member of ProWIN, Professional Women’s Information Network. This group offers invaluable professional development, networking, and mentoring opportunities for women who own small business and for career professionals with an entrepreneurial mindset.
On November 18th, ProWIN is hosting a luncheon featuring Judith Kolberg, presenting on “Getting Organized in the Era of Endless.” I always walk away with insight and knowledge, not to mention meeting several dynamic women professionals.
Please check it out: www.prowin.com. I hope you will consider joining me there!