ProWIN is a community of influential businesswomen in the metro-Atlanta area. We have a diverse and accomplished group of members. We are a valuable information resource. ProWIN has created a dynamic forum for the exchange of ideas. Enhance your career; build beneficial relationships; share the experience. ProWIN enthusiastically supports the empowerment of professional women. We celebrate the success of each member.
At ProWIN, our goal is to grow, to discover, to improve. We are a like-minded crowd in our belief that the status quo is never enough. We drive positive change. While our experience and industries are wide-ranging, we are characteristically intelligent, inquisitive and passionate. We are committed to building business success. We are dedicated to community. Now is the time to connect with other successful businesswomen in the metro-Atlanta area. Join us. Explore our web site to learn more!
As a ProWIN member, you have access to:
• Dynamic networking and relationship building opportunities through ongoing events and activities;
• Cost savings via discounted admission to high-value luncheons, professional development workshops, and other events;
• Exceptional learning opportunities from dynamic speakers who address topics of interest to businesswomen like you;
• Leadership skills training through board and committee participation;
• Powerful insights to grow your business or career via the Brainstorming Roundtables and ProWIN’s annual Success Bootcamp;
• Added exposure as a Sponsor, Virtual Event Sponsor or Luncheon Table Host or
• Recognition via nomination as a Featured Member for your contributions to ProWIN;
• Brand enhancement through sharing relevant posts and articles in the ProWIN newsletter and LinkedIn group;
• Power-networking opportunities at intimate members-only events;
• Visibility building through listing in the ProWIN Membership Directory;
• Contacts with potential leads via access to the ProWIN Membership Directory;
• Discounted admission for your guests at select events;
• Extended networking and special pricing for admission to select events hosted by our partner organizations.
ProWIN, the Professional Women’s Information Network, welcomes you. Now is the time to connect with other successful businesswomen in the metro-Atlanta area. The annual membership fee is $125. Our membership is on an anniversary basis and will be due for renewal one year from the date you join. We look forward to your participation!